REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
JUNE 8, 2020 – 7:00 PM
425 BOWER HILL ROAD
BRIDGEVILLE, PA 15017
Download June Minutes and Meeting Packet [PDF]
Council President, William Henderson
Council Vice-President, Nino Petrocelli, Sr.
Council Member, Bruce Ghelarducci
Council Member, Joseph Colosimo
Council Member, Joseph Verduci
Council Member, Virginia Schneider
Council Member, Nicholas Ciesielski
Mayor, Betty Copeland
Solicitor, Thomas McDermott
Borough Engineer, Kevin Brett
Assistant to the Manager, Cheryl Glowark
Police Chief, Chad King
Fire Chief, Raymond Costain
Southbridge EMS, Dan Miller
- A motion to approve the May 11, 2020 Regular Meeting Minutes as submitted.
- A motion to approve the June 2020 Bill List.
- A motion to approve the June 12, 19, 26, and July 3, and 10, 2020 payrolls.
- A motion to adopt Ordinance No. 1014 of the Borough of Bridgeville relative to the establishment and maintenance of police employees’ pension, annuity, insurance, and benefit fund or funds, to amend certain provisions of the pension plan or program applicable to the police employees of the Borough
- A motion to accept the bids for Contract No. 20-W01 Maple Street Retaining Wall and award the bid to Gregori Construction, Inc. as low bidder in the amount of $135,900.00, subject to Gregori Construction, Inc. obtaining the required insurance certificates, performance bond, and payment bond, and review and approval of same by the Borough Solicitor prior to execution of the Agreement by the Borough.
- A motion to accept the bids for Contract No. 20-R01 – 2020 Roadway Improvement Program and award the bid to the lowest responsible bidder, Youngblood Paving, Inc, in the amount of $161,194.50 for the Base Bid and Add Alternate No. 1 contingent upon the review of all required documentation by Engineer Brett.
- A motion to reject the bids received and for the McLaughlin Run Park Improvements and authorization to re-advertise and re-bid the project.
- A motion to accept and pay any commission due the May 2020 Real Estate Tax Collector Report.
- A motion to accept the April 2020 Treasurer’s Report.
- A motion to accept the May 2020 Police Report.
FIRE CHIEF, RAYMOND COSTAIN
SOUTHBRIDGE EMS, DAN MILLER
BRIDGEVILLE LIBRARY REPRESENTATIVE
BRIDGEVILLE PARKING AUTHORITY REPRESENTATIVE