A petition to rezone and proposed Ordinance No. 1024, filed by Roberta & Keith Walsh, to rezone Parcel 255-E-280 from Conservation to Residential 1 / Single Family.
PUBLIC COMMENT – VISITORS, PLEASE STATE NAME AND ADDRESS
1. A motion to approve the November 8, 2021, Regular Meeting Minutes and November 16, 2021,
Special Meeting Minutes, as submitted.
2. A motion to approve the December 2021 Bill List.
3. A motion to approve the December 17, 24, 31, 2021 payrolls.
4. Consider action on Ordinance No. 1024, an Ordinance of the Borough of Bridgeville, amending its official Zoning Map to rezone parcel 255-E-280 from Conservation to Residential 1.
5. A motion to adopt Resolution No. 2021-24, a Resolution of the Borough of Bridgeville, Allegheny
County, Pennsylvania, setting the tax rates for the year 2022. (Note: no change in millage, 6.50 mills on Buildings / 10.00 mills on Land values)
6. A motion to adopt Resolution No. 2021-25, a Resolution of the Borough of Bridgeville, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, approving the Budget for the fiscal year 2022 and adopting the same.
7. A motion to adopt Resolution No. 2021-26, a Resolution of the Borough of Bridgeville, pursuant to the Borough Code of Ordinances, Chapter 18, Part 3, 301-304, establishing 2022 Sanitary Sewage Rates. (Note: 2022 Sanitary Sewer Rates will be $16.47 per 1,000 gallons and a $6.82 per month service charge. Fee passes on ALCOSAN increase; Borough portion of the fee remains unchanged.)
8. A motion to adopt Resolution No. 2021-27, a Resolution of the Borough of Bridgeville, authorizing the submission of a request to PENNDOT to provide 75% reimbursement for all costs incurred to adjust sanitary manholes on Bank Street as part of their upcoming paving project.
9. A motion to adopt Resolution No. 2021-28, a Resolution of the Borough of Bridgeville, creating a handicap parking space with appropriate signage and providing penalties for thereof. (Note: Location is 317 Hickman Street.)
10. A motion to adopt Resolution No. 2021-29, a Resolution of the Borough of Bridgeville, creating a handicap parking space with appropriate signage and providing penalties for thereof. (Note: Location is 664 Dewey Avenue.)
11. A motion to approve Change Order No. 1 / Final of the Chartiers Park Stream Restoration Project to adjust the Contract amount to include costs associated with the additional stone backfill required and adjust the quantities based on the field measurements of final in-place quantities, an increase of $40,837.40.
12. A motion to approve the disbursement of $183,000.78 from the Capital Project Fund to G. Salandro Excavating LLC for Partial Payment No. 1 of the Chartiers Park Stream Restoration Project.
13. A motion to accept the request and grant retirement to Patrolman Chris Manolakos effective January 8, 2022.
14. A motion to authorize the purchase of a 2021 Ford Police Interceptor SUV from Laurel Ford at State CoStars pricing with emergency equipment upfitting from Team Force at a cost not to exceed $46,304.
15. A motion to authorize the advertisement of the 2022 meeting schedule, with biannual reorganization combined with the January monthly meeting of Borough Council on Monday, January 3, 2022, 7:00PM.
16. A motion to authorize the advertisement and release of a Request for Proposals for Auditor Services.
17. A motion to authorize a Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event in partnership with Noble
Environmental for Saturday, August 6, 2022, to be held at the Fire Station.
18. A motion to award contract to Mackin Engineers and Consultants to complete the 2022 Comprehensive Plan Update Project based on the favorable recommendation from the Bridgeville Planning Commission. (Note: Project is funded 50% by a Municipal Assistance Grant from the Commonwealth.)
19. A motion to authorize the submission of a federal Building Resilient Infrastructure & Communities (BRIC) grant to PEMA / FEMA seeking 75% funding of the McLaughlin Run Flood Control Project – Phase 1A. (Note: application seeks $4,203,285.75 to construct a levee along Carol Avenue that includes a pumping system, storm sewer improvements and the replacement of the Commercial Street Culverts with a single span culvert / bridge. Borough match if funded would be $1,401,095.25)
20. A motion to authorize a Real Estate Tax Refund due to a change in assessment to the following:
• Reliable Savings & Loan Assoc. of Bridgeville, Parcel: 255-P-226, Year 2021 – $4,934.20
• Reliable Savings & Loan Assoc. of Bridgeville, Parcel: 255-P-226, Year 2020 – $4,934.20
21. A motion to accept and pay any commission due – November 2021 Real Estate Tax Collector Report.
22. A motion to acknowledge receipt of the October 2021 Treasurer’s Report.
23. A motion to accept the November 2021 Police Report.
ADMINISTRATION, VIRGINIA SCHNEIDER
FINANCE, JOE VERDUCI
PARKS & RECREATION, JOE COLOSIMO
PUBLIC WORKS/BUILDINGS, NINO PETROCELLI, SR.
PUBLIC SAFETY, BRUCE GHELARDUCCI
MAYOR, BETTY COPELAND
POLICE CHIEF, CHAD KING
SOLICITOR, THOMAS MCDERMOTT
BOROUGH ENGINEER, KEVIN BRETT
FIRE CHIEF, RAYMOND COSTAIN
SOUTHBRIDGE EMS, DAN MILLER
BRIDGEVILLE HISTORICAL SOCIETY, MARY WEISE
BRIDGEVILLE LIBRARY REPRESENTATIVE
BRIDGEVILLE PARKING AUTHORITY REPRESENTATIVE
BRIDGEVILLE PLANNING COMMISSION REPRESENTATIVE
BOROUGH MANAGER, JOE KAUER
ADJOURNMENT – A Motion to adjourn.