Council President, William Henderson
Council Vice-President, Nino Petrocelli, Sr.
Council Member, Bruce Ghelarducci
Council Member, Joseph Colosimo
Council Member, Joseph Verduci
Council Member, Virginia Schneider
Council Member, Nicholas Ciesielski
Mayor, Betty Copeland
Solicitor, Thomas McDermott
Borough Engineer, Kevin Brett
Borough Manager, Joseph Kauer
Police Chief, Chad King
Fire Chief, Raymond Costain/ Asst. Chief Meglen
Southbridge EMS, Dan Miller
PUBLIC COMMENT – VISITORS, PLEASE STATE NAMES AND ADDRESSES
- A motion to approve the May 10, 2021 Regular Meeting Minutes as submitted.
- A motion to approve the June 2021 Bill List.
- A motion to approve the June 18, 25, July 2 and 9, 2021 payrolls.
- A motion to adopt Ordinance No. 1021, an Ordinance of the Borough of Bridgeville, amending its Code of Ordinances, Chapter 13, Licenses, Permits and General Business Regulations, Part 2, Transient Retail Merchants, Subsection 205.E, Prohibited Acts, and Part 3, Solicitation of
Contributions, Subsection 303.G, conditions under which permit is issued, to establish updated rules regarding permissible and prohibited days and hours during which one may or may not engage in awful door-to-door solicitation or other covered activities, as recommended by the Public Safety Committee.
- A motion to adopt Resolution No. 2021-14, a Resolution of the Borough of Bridgeville establishing fees for the filing of applications, permits and licenses for the Borough. (Note: changes are: 1) creation of park shelter rental fees for McLaughlin Run Park Shelters 2 and 3 at $35 for residents and $100 for non-residents, and 2) increases Transient Retail (solicitation permit fees) to $25 per day, $100 per week and $350 per month.)
- A motion to adopt Resolution No. 2021-17, a Resolution of the Borough of Bridgeville, authorizing the submission of the Sewage Facilities Planning Module for Commercial Street Properties Plan of Lots Subdivision to the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP), for its approval as a revision to the Official Sewage Facilities Plan of the Borough of Bridgeville.
- A motion to authorize the disbursement of $32,857.87 from the Capital Project Fund to Brentzel
Excavation, LLC for Partial Payment No. 1 for the Jane Way Streambank Stabilization Project.
- A motion to authorize the execution of Change Order No. 5 for the McLaughlin Run Park
Improvements Project with Sciarretti Site Development and Paving Company that adjust quantities for Bid Item No. 25 to reflect in place quantities and remove Bid Items No. 19, 20, 21 and 22 from the contract in accordance with Article 10 of the Contract Documents resulting in a net decrease of $68,993.70.
- A motion to authorize the execution of Change Order No. 1 for the 2021 Roadway Improvement
Program with Youngblood Paving Inc., to adjust the Contract amount to include Add-Alternate No. 3 – McLaughlin Run Park Parking Lot paving as part of the 2021 Roadway Improvement Project as bid (increase of $67,416.25).
- A motion to authorize the execution of Change Order No. 2 for the 2021 Roadway Improvement
Program with Youngblood Paving Inc., to include additional paving work along Bower Hill Road as part of the 2021 Roadway Improvement Project at a cost of $33,249.60 to be paid from the Liquid Fuels Fund.
- A motion to accept and pay any commission due – May 2021 Real Estate Tax Collector Report.
- A motion to acknowledge receipt of the April 2021 Treasurer’s Report.
- A motion to accept the May 2021 Police Report.
ADMINISTRATION, VIRGINIA SCHNEIDER
PARKS & RECREATION, JOE COLOSIMO
PUBLIC WORKS/BUILDINGS, NINO PETROCELLI, SR.
PUBLIC SAFETY, BRUCE GHELARDUCCI
POLICE CHIEF, CHAD KING
SOUTHBRIDGE EMS, DAN MILLER
BRIDGEVILLE HISTORICAL SOCIETY, MARY WEISE
BRIDGEVILLE LIBRARY REPRESENTATIVE
BRIDGEVILLE PARKING AUTHORITY REPRESENTATIVE
BRIDGEVILLE PLANNING COMMISSION REPRESENTATIVE
Discussion: McMillen St. Temporary – Experimental Fire Lane Regulations authorized under
Resolution No. 2021-13. Consider action to authorize the Solicitor to prepare an Ordinance and
Advertise so that action can be taken at the July meeting.
ADJOURNMENT – A Motion to adjourn