Council President, Michael Tolmer Mayor, Betty Copeland
Council Vice President, Bruce Ghelarducci Solicitor, Thomas McDermott
Council Member, William Henderson Borough Engineer, Kevin Brett
Council Member, Joseph Colosimo Borough Manager, Lori Collins
Council Member, Joseph Verduci Assistant to the Borough Manager, Cheryl Glowark
Council Member, Nino Petrocelli, Sr. Police Chief, Chad King
Council Member, Virginia Schneider Fire Chief, Raymond Costain
Southbridge EMS, Dan Miller
COMMENTS FROM THE FLOOR – VISITORS, PLEASE STATE NAMES AND ADDRESSES
- A motion of the Borough Council to approve the minutes of the July 8, 2019 regular meeting as submitted.
- A motion of the Borough Council to approve the August 2019 Bill List.
- A motion of the Borough Council to approve the August 16, 23, and 30, 2019 and September 6, 2019 payrolls.
- A motion of the Borough Council regarding Ordinance No. 1010, amending Chapter 21 of its Code of Ordinances, Streets and Sidewalks, to add provisions banning camping on public and private property and providing penalties for violations thereof.
- A motion of the Borough Council regarding Resolution No. 2019-08 as per PennDOT requirements 1.10.14 Signs and Banners Across State Highways; a resolution designating the intention of Bridgeville Borough to place one (1) banner across State Route 50 to be installed August 15, 2019 and removed September 9, 2019 for Our Lady of Victory Maronite Catholic Church’s Food Festival to be held September 6, 7, and 8, 2019.
- A motion of the Borough Council regarding the bid of $82.24/ton for rock salt bulk delivery, or pick up at the mine or storage area from Cargill, Inc. as submitted to the SHACOG Purchasing Alliance.
- A motion of the Borough Council regarding the remittal of Current Estimate No. 4 (Final) – Green Light-Go Adaptive Signal Upgrades to Bronder Technical Services, Inc. in the amount of $44,799.14. Remarks: The estimate has been reviewed and approved by Engineer Sites. The adaptive system has been online and active since late May 2019.
- A motion of the Borough Council regarding a refund of Real Estate Tax due to change in assessment as requested by the Real Estate Tax Collector.
NAME AND ADDRESS: Armando V. and Lillian Dallapiazza
403 Railroad Street
Bridgeville, PA 15017
- A motion to accept and pay commission due the July 2019 Real Estate Tax Collector Report.
- A motion to accept the May 2019 Financial Report.
- A motion to accept the June 2019 Financial Report.
- A motion to accept the July 2019 Police Report.
- A motion to accept the August 2019 Zoning Report.
ADMINISTRATION, BRUCE GHELARDUCCI
FINANCE, JOSEPH VERDUCI
PARKS & RECREATION, JOSEPH COLOSIMO
PUBLIC WORKS/BUILDINGS, NINO PETROCELLI, SR.
PUBLIC SAFETY, WILLIAM HENDERSON
MAYOR, BETTY COPELAND
POLICE CHIEF, CHAD KING
SOLICITOR, THOMAS MCDERMOTT
BOROUGH ENGINEER, KEVIN BRETT
FIRE CHIEF, RAYMOND COSTAIN
SOUTHBRIDGE EMS, DAN MILLER
BRIDGEVILLE HISTORICAL SOCIETY, MARY WEISE
BRIDGEVILLE LIBRARY REPRESENTATIVE
BRIDGEVILLE PARKING AUTHORITY REPRESENTATIVE
BRIDGEVILLE PLANNING COMMISSION REPRESENTATIVE
BOROUGH MANAGER, LORI COLLINS
A Motion to adjourn.