Council President, William Henderson
Council Vice-President, Nino Petrocelli, Sr.
Council Member, Bruce Ghelarducci
Council Member, Joseph Colosimo
Council Member, Joseph Verduci
Council Member, Virginia Schneider
Council Member, Nicholas Ciesielski
Mayor, Betty Copeland
Solicitor, Thomas McDermott
Borough Engineer, Kevin Brett
Borough Manager, Joseph Kauer
Police Chief, Chad King
Fire Chief, Raymond Costain/ Asst. Chief Meglen
Southbridge EMS, Dan Miller
- A motion to approve the April 12, 2021 Regular Meeting Minutes as submitted.
- A motion to approve the May 2021 Bill List.
- A motion to approve the May 14, 21, 28, June 4 and June 11, 2021 payrolls.
- A motion to authorize the advertisement and public display of Ordinance No. 1021, an Ordinance of the Borough of Bridgeville, amending its Code of Ordinances, Chapter 13, Licenses, Permits and General Business Regulations, Part 2, Transient Retail Merchants, Subsection 205.E, Prohibited Acts, and Part 3, Solicitation of Contributions, Subsection 303.G, conditions under which permit is issued, to establish updated rules regarding permissible and prohibited days and hours during which one may or may not engage in lawful door-to-door solicitation or other covered activities, as recommended by the Public Safety Committee.
- A motion to adopt Resolution No. 2021-15, a Resolution of the Borough of Bridgeville authorizing applying for Greenways, Trails and Recreation Program Funding for the Chartiers Park Fitness Trail Project.
- A motion to adopt Resolution No. 2021-16, a Resolution of the Borough of Bridgeville, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, disposing of records in compliance with the municipal records manual approved on July 16, 1993 in accordance with Act 428 of 1968.
- A motion to authorize the disbursement of $69,192.06 from the Capital Project Fund to Jet Jack, Inc., for Partial Payment No. 1 for the Bower Hill Road Stormwater Improvements Project.
- A motion to authorize the disbursement of $86,595.63 from the Sewer Fund to Jet Jack, Inc., for Partial Payment No. 1 for the Backwater Valve Contract – Phase 3 Project.
- A motion to award contract to Osiris Enterprises in the amount of $157,125.00 for the Backwater Valve Contract – Phase 4 Project as recommended by the Borough Engineer.
- A motion to award contract to Independent Enterprises, Inc., in the amount of $74,855.00 for the Stormceptor Improvements Project as recommended by the Borough Engineer.
- A motion to accept and pay any commission due – April 2021 Real Estate Tax Collector Report.
- A motion to acknowledge receipt of the March 2021 Treasurer’s Report.
- A motion to accept the April 2021 Police Report.
ADMINISTRATION, VIRGINIA SCHNEIDER
BRIDGEVILLE LIBRARY REPRESENTATIVE
BRIDGEVILLE PARKING AUTHORITY REPRESENTATIVE
ADJOURNMENT – A Motion to adjourn