Monthly Meeting of Borough Council
January 11, 2021 – 7:00 pm via www.Zoom.us
Meeting ID: 7328600080 / Password: 032445
Borough Building, Council Chambers, 425 Bower Hill Road
Council President, William Henderson
Council Vice-President, Nino Petrocelli, Sr.
Council Member, Bruce Ghelarducci
Council Member, Joseph Colosimo
Council Member, Joseph Verduci
Council Member, Virginia Schneider
Council Member, Nicholas Ciesielski
Mayor, Betty Copeland
Solicitor, Thomas McDermott
Borough Engineer, Kevin Brett
Borough Manager, Joseph Kauer
Police Chief, Chad King
Fire Chief, Raymond Costain / Asst. Chief Meglen
Southbridge EMS, Dan Miller
1. A motion to approve the December 14, 2020 Regular Meeting Minutes as submitted.
2. A motion to approve the January 2021 Bill List.
3. A motion to approve the January 15, 22, 29 and February 5, 2021 payrolls.
4. A motion to authorize the disbursement of $3,323.88 to Youngblood Paving, Inc. for Partial Payment No. 2 (final) and authorize the execution of Change Order No. 1 that resulted in a contract decrease of $28,289.27 for the 2020 Roadway Improvement Program.
5. A motion to authorize the disbursement of $45,697.50 from the Capital Project Fund to LM&R Excavating, LLC for Partial Payment No. 2 for the McLaughlin Run Park Flood Mitigation Project.
6. A motion to approve the request and grant retirement to Public Works Assistant Foreman Charles Maceil effective March 23, 2021.
7. A motion to reappoint Mr. Bruce Ghelarducci to the Civil Service Commission with a six-year term.
9. A motion to authorize the Solicitor to create an Ordinance that would prohibit parking on McMillen Street, for the purposes of creating an emergency fire lane, in a 50-foot area across from 616 McMillen Street (Goodwill Villa), as requested by the Fire Chief.
10. A motion to authorize the purchase of a 2021 Dodge Charger Police Cruiser with emergency equipment upfitting from Team Force Inc. at state Costars pricing at a cost not to exceed $49,288.
11. A motion to accept and pay any commission due – December 2020 Real Estate Tax Collector Report.
12. A motion to accept the December 2020 Police Report.
BRIDGEVILLE LIBRARY REPRESENTATIVE
BRIDGEVILLE PARKING AUTHORITY REPRESENTATIVE
BRIDGEVILLE PLANNING COMMISSION REPRESENTATIVE
ADJOURNMENT – A Motion to adjourn.