COMMENTS FROM THE FLOOR – VISITORS, PLEASE STATE NAMES AND ADDRESSES
1. A motion of the Borough Council to approve the October 14, 2019 regular meeting minutes as submitted.
2. A motion of the Borough Council to approve the November 2019 Bill List.
3. A motion of the Borough Council to approve the November 15, 22, 29, and December 6, 2019 payrolls.
4. A motion of the Borough Council approving the advertisement of the 2020 Budget Workshop Meeting to be held on November 19, 2019 at 6:00 PM.
5. A motion of the Borough Council approving the advertisement of the 2020 Proposed Budget to be available for public inspection Monday, November 25, 2019. Remarks: The advertisement will meet and exceed the ten ( 10) day public review requirement per Borough Code.
6. A motion regarding Resolution No. 2019-14 of the Borough Council setting the Police Pension Fund contribution to fund the shortfall evidenced by an independent actuarial study and as permitted previous ordinances and the Police Collective Bargaining Agreement.
7. A motion of the Borough Council regarding the following Real Estate Tax Refunds due to changes in assessments as requested by the Real Estate Tax Collector. Copies of the official change orders have been attached to the request.
|2020||255-L-295||$3,981.25||Bridgeville Savings and Loan|
8. A motion to accept and pay any commission due the October 2019 Real Estate Tax Collector Report.
9. A motion to accept the September 2019 Treasurer’s Report.
10. A motion to accept the October 2019 Police Report.
11. A motion to accept the November 2019 Zoning Report.
ADMINISTRATION, BRUCE GHELARDUCCI
FINANCE, JOSEPH VERDUCI
PARKS & RECREATION, JOSEPH COLOSIMO
PUBLIC WORKS/BUILDINGS, NINO PETROCELLI, SR.
PUBLIC SAFETY, WILLIAM HENDERSON
MAYOR, BETTY COPELAND
POLICE CHIEF, CHAD KING
SOLICITOR, THOMAS MCDERMOTT
BOROUGH ENGINEER, KEVIN BRETT
FIRE CHIEF, RAYMOND COSTAIN
SOUTHBRIDGE EMS, DAN MILLER
BRIDGEVILLE HISTORICAL SOCIETY, MARY WEISE
BRIDGEVILLE LIBRARY REPRESENTATIVE
BRIDGEVILLE PARKING AUTHORITY REPRESENTATIVE
BRIDGEVILLE PLANNING COMMISSION REPRESENTATIVE
BOROUGH MANAGER, LORI COLLINS