March 13, 2017 Council Meeting Minutes
VISITORS, PLEASE STATE NAMES AND ADDRESSES
A motion of the Borough Council regarding the minutes of the February 13, 2017 regular meeting as submitted.
2017 PAVEMENT MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
A motion of the Borough Council authorizing Engineer Sites to prepare bidding documentation and Manager Collins to advertise the same for the 2017 Pavement Maintenance Program. The following streets are included in the 2017 program:
- Shady Avenue from Murray Avenue to Station Street
- Cook School Road from Main Street to Bower Hill Road – 50% of the cost to be paid by PAWC
- Sylva Street from Bower Hill Road to Main Street – 50% of the cost to be paid by PAWC
- Main Street from Cook School Road to Pesavento Drive – 50% of the cost to be paid by PAWC
- Spruce Street from McLaughlin Run Road to Laurel Street
A motion of the Borough Council regarding the March 2017 Bill List.
A motion of the Borough Council approving the payrolls of March 17, 24, 31 and April 7, 2017.
- A motion to accept and pay any commissions due the February 2017 Real Estate Tax Collector Report.
- A motion to accept the January 2017 Financial Report.
- A motion to accept the February 2017 Police Report.
- A motion to accept the February 2017 Zoning Report.
ADMINISTRATION, BRUCE GHELARDUCCI
PARKS & RECREATION, JOSEPH COLOSIMO
PUBLIC WORKS/BUILDINGS, BRUCE GHELARDUCCI
PUBLIC SAFETY, WILLIAM HENDERSON
SOUTHBRIDGE EMS, DAN MILLER
LIBRARY DELEGATE, BECKY WISBON